Milk Experiment -- Icecream
1. Put the milk into to the bag
2. Put the bag and Ice in the tray
3. Mix the ice with salt
4. Mix and Crush it
5. Wait until the milk become an ice cream
1. why do we add salt to the ice?
Ans: Salt made ice colder and freeze the milk
2. why do we add the cookies and other things, only after the milk has frozen slightly?
Ans: If the milk is not frozen slightly it will be a juice and the oreo can be silky
3. what are two factors that affect the freezing you think?
Ans: 1. Ice 2. Your hand (because your hand is warm so it can melt your ice cream
4. why do you need a bit of air in the bag?